Saturday 27 June 2015

A busy week in Room 20.

Last week flew by! We had book week and enjoyed listening to different teachers share their favourite picture books with us, we had a school book olympics on Thursday and watched a show called Worlds Apart. We were the middle team winners! On Friday it was Miss Dekker's last day and we shared morning tea with her and gave her a lovely farewell gift - a laminator.
We then went to Alpine View retirement village and sung to the residents there. They were most impressed with our singing and also our behaviour  - awesome job!  In the afternoon we watched Mrs Hunter's senior ESOL group perform a play - they were amazing up on stage!















1 comment:

  1. Hi Room 20! I just wanted to say a big thank you for my book! You all wrote some lovely comments! I hope you all enjoy your last week of school before the holidays Yayy! I would much rather be back in the your classroom than doing boring study :( I'm so excited to try out my new laminator! Your the best class ever!
    Happy Holidays!
    Love Miss Dekker

    ReplyDelete